CAF Priority Point System
The CAF Priority Point system is a fair and effective way to allocate Cardinal tickets and parking. The goal of the Priority Point system is to reward those fans who support the program the longest and the strongest. The CAF utilizes the Priority Point System in the allocation and relocation of home tickets, away tickets, BIG EAST Tournament tickets, NCAA tickets, Bowl Game tickets and parking.
Every donor to the Cardinal Athletic Fund is essential in our mission to support the scholarship needs of U of L student-athletes. The CAF as well as the Cardinal student-athletes greatly appreciate your support.
Priority Points are awarded accordingly;
- One point for every $100 donated to the CAF
- One point for every $100 donated to an individual sport or Capital Campaign
- One point for each year a donation is made
- One point for each year in which football season tickets are purchased
- One point for each year in which basketball season tickets are purchased
- Two points for each year in which season tickets are purchased for any sport other than Men's Basketball and Football.
Additionally, any points awarded prior to 2004 for Lifetime Football Seats and other athletic gifts have been carried over to your CAF account on TicketMaster.
Total points are calculated and then put in numerical order with all active CAF members.